Thursday, September 22, 2005

Donation website

Some of you may have tried to donate money to my AIDS Marathon Training Program in the past day or two and it didn't seem to work. NAMTP let me know that they have been experiencing some web technical problems and the website should be functional again soon.
Since I've changed marathons, if you have already donated, that money has been transferred to the new marathon I'm training for...Miami! It was suppose to be New Orleans, but we all know what happened. My number has also changed from #3068 to #5035. If you have a form and you are sending that, plus change the number at the top to #5035. If you have already sent it in with the old number, don't worry they should be able to figure it out. But if it takes more than a month for them to process then let me know and I'll go hunt it down! If you have no idea at all what I'm talking about, send me an email and I'll clue you in! ;)

Thank you again to all of you that have supported me with donations and with verbal support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home