Thursday, August 25, 2005

New pair of shoes in sight?

Well, I now have over 200 miles on my favorite pair of shoes, Brooks Dyad 3. Shortly I will be off to buy about two more pair before the stop making them! (I must be a runner, I have a line item for running in my monthly budget!)
Tuesday's run was the typical Lake Chabot run. 5 miles @ 8:29min/mi. Not too fast, not too slow. I had done some bike riding Monday night and I could tell the difference!
Wednesday's run, EBFRW at Lake Merritt (I seem to run near water all of the time, must be the Pisces.) 6 miles @ 8:20min/mi. Would have been faster but I took the first two miles slow running with the Jeff before I took off to finish the last 4 miles.
Thursday...not sure where I'll run yet. I'm thinking I may need to start running more hills (Lake Chabot) to prepare for the 1/2 marathon at Lake Tahoe. The first two miles of the race is uphill!

Saturday is the big day...16 miles!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No you must be in accounting... you have line items in your monthly budget? I thought I was the only one who did that! (Not that I would have a line item for running, but you know what I mean!) LOL... Have a great day - and keep up the great work with running! ~A

5:58 AM  
Blogger indilove said...

omg. you run helluva lot dude. thats hot.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

A- Well, I do write contracts for a living!

Indilove- Yes, it is hot...very hot. Nothing like coming back from a run and losing 4 pounds from sweat!

Horse racing tips...I could use some:
How to get through my day tips
How to survive in a relationship tips
Staying sane tips

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home