Friday, August 12, 2005

Week 10 = 14 miles

Last night I ran for 52 minutes. I'm not quite sure how far I went. I was running in the streets around the house. I would guess that I ran about 6 miles or so. There's a really cool website (www.sueandpaul.com) that uses Google maps and a pedometer that measures distances. I'll do that later tonight.

Tomorrow is a big day...14 miles! This is the longest distance so far. I made a mistake today...I had a lot of coffee, and I mean A LOT of coffee. Not good in regards to hydration. I'll make sure to drink a lot of water tonight and tomorrow before the run. I'm really awake though! :)

Garage Sale this Sunday. Sort of last minute. Depending on what I have on-hand, I may postpone it a week or two. I may need a little break!

3 Comments:

Blogger eyes_only4him said...

hi, I saw you posted on my map on my web site..so I wanted to drop by and say hello....I hope your run went well....good luck to you..I will be back to see how it went;)

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - you've got spammed on your comments - that's not cool... Keep up the great work with the running - we are all very proud of you! ~A

1:22 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

God, how did that happen! Spam on a Blog?? I can't even get my mom to leave a comment, but njqt8cgpa60rwuh did!

Christina- thanks for stopping by!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home