Friday, September 02, 2005

7 miles tomorrow

Wicked was awesome...but no miles Wednesday!

Thursday went over to Lake Merritt and ran 6 miles. For miles 2 through 4 I paced with a woman that was running. I hope she didn't think I was stalking her! It was nice to have someone that was running at the same pace to help keep me there! After running the 6, I went to the gym and lifted weights for 30 minutes. Needless to say I was starving once I got home at 8:30pm!!

Tomorrow is 7 miles. Seems sort of disappointing! I was thinking of running a 1/2 marathon near Half Moon Bay tomorrow, but really wanted to run with my group. Only if I could convince my group to pay $30, travel an extra 1 hour and run on trails in the hills! With such a short run tomorrow, I trying to see if I can join a volleyball group for the rest of the day. Hopefully there is an opening. I love playing volleyball, I just never seem to get a chance!!

Would like to find a race for Sunday or Monday, but haven't found any yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger eyes_only4him said...

wow..you are quite an athlete..good for u..I use to love playing vollyball too, now with 3 kids and whatnot ,I dont have time for that stuff..:(

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - time for an update!!! Gas price back home... Saturday am $3.09, today $2.89 - cheap huh?

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home