Thursday, September 22, 2005

And then a week went by...

Wow, hard to believe that it's been a week since I've posted anything! Recap starting with last Thursday.
Thurs. Sept. 15 did a different trail at Lake Chabot. The trail had a very, VERY steep section to it. I was going up for a good 15 minutes before finally reaching the top. I think I did about 4-5 miles. Not quite sure.
Friday through Sunday I was at the Landmark Forum. It was great.
Monday was recovery from such a long weekend and a lot of phone calls.
Tuesday was my last day of the Landmark Forum. Great night.
Last night, I went to the gym. I ran on the treadmill for 4.8 miles. I just realized that I really hate the treadmill. The goal of the night was to run and workout. I thought if I put myself in the gym running, the transistion to lifting weights would be smooth. Well, I hate the treadmill. There's just not enough room to move around. Plus I can't tell how fast I am running. Yes, it does show me my speed, but when I am running outside my body quickly gets into a rhythm. Not so on the treadmill. So I did some intervals to try and make it interesting, but it just sucked! It didn't help that I was feeling out of shape from not running Sat. and Tues. Missing two days really shouldn't make that much of a difference. And yeah, I did lift some weights.
Tonight will be running somewhere and for so long. Not quite sure yet. Tomorrow I leave for Portland for a wedding. I'm brining my running shoes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home