Friday, September 09, 2005

18 miles...ok, whatever

Ok, so I've been thinking about this and I've decided to go ahead and do the 18 miles. I may regret it later (when I'm hobbling up to the stage on Saturday) but I know that I WILL regret it if I don't.
Yesterday was a shorter than expected run. We had a BBQ for church choir. So, I jumped out the door and ran around the neighborhood for about 30 minutes. Probably 3.5 miles (or so). I will be singing Thursday nights with the church choir, so yet another day of rushing to get home to get out the door to run to get back home to shower and eat to get out the door once again to get to the church. Whew! But what a dull life if I wasn't always on the go! ;)
Tonight = the gym. 15 minutes bike, ~30 minutes light weightlifting. Or...I may just sit in my chair and watch a movie and go to bed early.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw you went to lars blog - you'll have to read it a little - he is really into the theater, and he made it into a choir just recently.

Glad you are going to to the 18 mile run - you will be glad you did it!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Lars said...

What did you do this weekend Brad? Gotta update us :-)

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home