Saturday, June 23, 2007

Destination: Sioux Falls, SD

After over 12 hours of traveling, I made it to the motel in Sioux Falls. What a day of travel!!

My dad and sister Liz are here with me. We drove the first 9 miles of tomorrow's run. VERY Hilly! I'm not kidding.

Tomorrow's forecast:
6am start: 68 degrees, 82% humidity, 6 mph winds Sunny
11am finish? 82 degrees, 57% humidity, 13 mph wind, Sunny

Will be an interesting first day. I got about 30 minutes of sleep on the plane. My knees were in the back of the seat in front of me and then the guy reclined his seat. ARGH!

Tomorrow's game plan: Go out slow and keep it slow. Lots of fluids & eating.

Happy Running!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read in a post this week some advice a runner received from a friend -- "If you can make it to the start, you can make it to the finish." I thought it was darn good advice and fitting after your journey today.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home