Monday, June 04, 2007

20 + 20 = a long time on the feet!

Got it done! 20 miles on Saturday (Thank you Jen & Jane!) and 20 miles on Sunday. On Sunday I ran into the coaches for the AIDS Marathon Training Program (SF Marathon). It's a lot of work to coach and I want to say Thank You to both of them! NAMTP is what got me started running marathon!
Some lessons learned over the weekend:

Rain jackets keep just as much moisture in as they do out!
One glass of wine is one too many after that much running.
Keep slow and steady.
Get plenty of sleep.
Ice, ice, ice.

20 days!
Happy running!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erick said...

Hey Brad, It was nice to see you at our Berkely site on Sunday! The NAMTP helped me finish the Honolulu marathon last year. Had such a great time that I ran Napa in March. The program is awesome and really does work. My experience was amazing and that's why I'm coaching for them.

Keep up the great work with your training! You rock!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

I'm going to try and get out there Sunday, but won't know until I'm there. Saturday I have 20 miles in the morning, Otto Voci rehearsal from 2-5pm, then a birthday party for the little one.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home