Friday, April 27, 2007

Bought Airline tickets!

This morning I bought my airline tickets for my Run Across Iowa 2007. Talking about something is easy to do...taking action to make it come true, much more difficult!

Planning a 20+ mile run for this weekend to prepare for the Quicksilver 50 mile on May 12th. After Quicksilver, I'll be taking a break from hills (& maybe races) to focus on running flat...for a long time...repetitively. Of course this should have started back in February, but who can go back and change time...No really, can someone do that? I have a few things that need changed... ;)

Good luck to all of you that are doing the Diablo 50 mile or marathon. Looks like it may be pretty hot out there!

Happy Trails!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Ansell said...

Now you're committed. That first step is always the most important. Keep us informed on how the training goes.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home