Friday, March 16, 2007

Ruth Anderson 50k

I just registered for the Ruth Anderson 50k (50M and 100k options). This is only two weeks before the American River 50M, but the last time I did a 50 miler, I did a 50k two weeks before so I'm not too concerned about that. I'm more concerned with my confidence level right now. That's why I signed up for the 50k. It's a loop around Lake Merced in San Francisco. I'll go until I can't go no more!
My poison oak is almost gone!! My ankles look bad still, but the blisters are going away and the dead skin is starting to fall off. I just hope I got it all wash off my clothes & stuff.
Tomorrow I hope to get in 20 miles. I did 16 miles last weekend and felt really good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Ansell said...

Brad, I almost signed up for Ruth Anderson, but my aversion to running in loops, plus my desire to do Pirates Cove as prep for Miwok convinced me otherwise. I'll be interested in hearing how it goes.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

I totally understand! I'm not too excited to run in loops, but it'll let me setup my truck as a drop bag/personal aid station.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home