Tuesday, December 05, 2006

No WS this year!

After hitting "refresh" probably a 1000 times on the Western States Lottery Results page...I'm NOT in. Oh well. Looks like the run across Iowa has won.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for my run across Iowa, let me know. I'm thinking at the end of June, beginning of July timeline. I have a class reunion on July 7th and I have a chorus concert the third weekend of June.

Time to keep working on my legs to get them in a healthy state and get back out there running!

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Ansell said...

No WS for me either this year. Ah well, at least we are both half way to the 2-time loser automatic bid :-)

5:37 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Oh, shit! But at least you had a backup plan.
Even if it's just such a small one ;)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

As long as I qualify again this year (which I should be able to) I for sure going to be there in 2008!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

FR-
I was really wondering how I was going to pull off running WS, then run across Iowa and make it back for a class reunion in early July. Now I think I'll just run to my class reunion! (As long as I stay healthy!)

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home