Saturday, December 02, 2006

Today's the day!

Well, today is the day I find out if I'll be running the Western States 100 Mile Endurance Run in Late June.

http://www.ws100.com/lotteryresults.htm

They should be updating the website every 10 minutes starting around 9am PST.

Training? I've been running very few miles the past week. I have been able to get to the gym which certainly doesn't replace the mileage, but hopefully it's starting a new routine! I've been having problems with my IT Band which is causing pain in my knee. I've been trying to get on the foam roller everyday, but its not always possible.

Tired of hearing about running??? Then come to my concert on December 9th @ 8pm or December 10th @ 5pm. (http://www.oebgmc.org)
Upcoming OEBGMC/Otto Voci events:
Montclair Presbyterian Church, Dec. 3rd
Union Square Stroll, Dec. 7th
Berkeley Art Museum, Dec. 7th
Lavender Seniors, Dec. 9th
OEBGMC/Otto Voci Concert Dec. 9th & 10th
97.3 Alice Radio, Dec. 15th (in progress)
St. Cuthbert's, Dec. 17th
Midtown Loft's Winter Solstice Party, Dec. 17th

We sang at a Berkeley Chamber of Commerce Mixer last Tuesday and since then, we've received two requests to sing at future events. It's a great group to be singing in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home