Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's Cold!

Ok, 53 degrees is not freezing or anything, but boy does it feel cold this morning! I've been thinking about my training for summer 2007 lately. I'm thinking I might throw in two-a-days. One run in the morning and one run in the evening. Double weekends: long run on Saturday and long run on Sunday. If anyone has suggestions on how to train to run marathons (or higher) multiple days, I'm all ears! Maybe I should try and get Dean Karnazes' training schedule for when he did 50 marathons in 50 states in 50 days. I have a feeling that was just the lead up to him running across the United States, which I think he is now in the process of doing.

His blog: http://enduranceis.typepad.com/

Today's running: NONE! Johan and I are leaving this evening for Los Angeles. We are going to Six Flag's Magic Mountain tomorrow. Woo Hoo! I love rollercoasters!
I'll be running Saturday with the East Bay Frontrunners around Lake Merritt. If you are in the area, come on out! It's a lot of fun and you don't even have to run, the last part of the name (which I leave out sometimes) is "and Walkers"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home