Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Still sick...but getting better

I took a good dose of Nyquil last night and pretty much passed out until this morning. Woke up and felt a little dizzy but managed to get up, have breakfast and get in the shower and ride my bike to work today. Yesterday I worked from home. I got a lot done yesterday. Wrote a contract, laid on the couch, wrote another contract, had lunch and then laid on the couch. Wrote a third contract. I usually never get that much done at work...I'm usually getting interrupted. Only if I could convince my manager to let me work from home one day a week, I think I would get very caught up on everything.

This morning took another shot of cough syrup and I'm here at work. Still stuffy and riding my bike today I felt winded. I don't think 50 miles is in my future for Saturday. Damn. I was really wanted to run, but unless a miracle happens tomorrow, I probably will not be running. Maybe if I feel up to it, I could volunteer at an aid station...maybe not, I don't want to get other people sick.

Stay healthy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home