Monday, August 07, 2006

Skyline 50k

I did it!! That's right, I can know call myself an ULTRARUNNER! Woo Hoo!

I'll have more of a post about it later, but wanted to let everyone know that I did it!

50k (about 31.5 miles) in 5 hours 48 minutes and ## seconds.

http://home.comcast.net/~skyline50k/img/compprof.gif

Had a little bit of up and down!! 4750' elevation gain!

A big THANK YOU to Tom W. of some town that starts with Orange that's near Sacramento (Orangevale?) He got me through to the end!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how you changed the name of your blog. too cool!!!!!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're crazy - and my brother - I'm so proud. Way to go Bradley Boy!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Well done!!!!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger matt said...

wow, brad! i think an ultrarunning star is born...what an incredible time...i can only imagine how good you are going to be in just a short while. congratulations on an incredible run!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home