Friday, November 17, 2006

Confirmation of Lottery!

I received confirmation from Western States 100 Mile Run that they have received my application and verified my qualifying run!

"Your entry has been received. Congratulations on completing your qualifying run and getting your application in on time. If you are not an automatic entrant, you will be going through the lottery (http://www.ws100.com/lottery.htm) on Saturday, December 2nd. The lottery takes place in Auburn, CA, in the Placer High School cafeteria near the WS finish line."

I probably will not be able to make it up to Auburn that day to be there for the lottery, but I definitely will be checking the website!

So, will it be 100 Miles through the Sierra Nevada or 300+ miles across the state of Iowa in late June???

This week's running has been non-existent. I've been taking time off to let me legs rest (well and the fact that I've had early practices or meetings this entire week after work!) My legs are feeling pretty good...and with the extra 9 pounds that I have gained, I'm really ready to get back on a training schedule!!

Tomorrow's run will be with the East Bay Frontrunners in Emeryville at 9am sharp! Come on out! ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! THat's awesome!!!!!

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Thanks Angie!!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Thanks for the note Will! I removed your comment because I didn't think you wanted your phone number posted to the world! :)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home