Friday, January 12, 2007

And then a month goes by...


I shouldn't be surprised that almost 1 month has gone by since I've written in here.

Quick updates:
Trip to Iowa went really well. Everyone liked Johan (that's good, because I think he's here to stay.)
After returning from Iowa, I learned my grandfather passed away, and it was right back to Iowa. Very sad to lose someone, even if they were 85 years old.

Run Across Iowa...almost official. I've plotted out the course. (That's me at my parent's dining room table with the map of Iowa...boy, my hair is thinning!) It all comes down to when I am singing in a cabaret this summer. Finish line is to be crossed on July 4th in Harper's Ferry, IA.

Today I've signed up for the American River 50 mile, April 14th.

I better get out there and run!

Happy Trails!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home