Saturday, June 16, 2007

Thank you EastBay Frontrunners!

A big thank you to the East Bay Frontrunners!! They made a generous donation and several members also made generous donations also! What an amazing feeling of support!!

Only a few days left before I'm off! Today I went through my running supplies. A couple of more things to buy and then I'll be ready to go. Liz and my parents got together today in Iowa and starting putting everything together. Looks like we are almost ready to go!

I've been watching the weather forecasts. One day it's says 80 degrees then next it says 92. I think my best bet will be to start as early as possible and go until it gets too hot!

Get closer!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you excited? Are you ready?

Good luck as you get ready to head to Iowa and start on your run! Still hard for me to imagine running across Iowa. Good news is that the weather has cooled down some and it is light outside at an incredibly early 5:00 am - no problem getting an early start.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

I'm nervous and I don't feel ready. Guess I'm good to go!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home