Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Fourth of July Party (RAI 2007)

From an email that I wanted to share with everyone here (in case I don't have your email address!)

Hi everyone!
I want to invite everyone to Bill & Vicki McGee's cabin in Harper's Ferry on July 4th to help me celebrate my Run Across Iowa (or my attempt to run across the state!)

My last day of running will start at Waukon and finish along the Great River Road into Harper's Ferry on July 4th. I hope to be running into Harper's Ferry around 2pm.

But come earlier...stay even later!!

There will be a grill, stove, refrigerator, etc for making the day festive! Please bring your coolers and lawn chairs. If anyone is interested in staying the night (I WILL BE!) bring a sleeping bag (and a tent if you have one!).

And if seeing me wasn't enough reason to come, remember Bass Camp?? We'll be having a campfire complete with s'mores and music (The Lion (won't be) Sleeping Tonight!)

Everyone is invited! Bring your favorite dish to share, some meat to grill, some drinks to drink, and lots of fun to share!

Please pass this around to anyone I may have missed!

See you all in 19 days!!
Brad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just visited today for the first time. Very cool you are running across Iowa! I am in Des Moines and will be cheering you on.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Thanks for visiting! I'll be posting each day (hopefully!) my running adventure.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home