Monday, September 26, 2005

Slacker!!

Wow, I have been slacking a WHOLE lot! This weekend I was in Oregon for a friend's wedding. I did manage 48 minutes of running on the beach Saturday morning. I'm debating whether or not to go to the city and meet with some friends after work, or go home and run a hilly 6 miles and then go to the gym. We'll see.
This Saturday will be my first Saturday run in San Francisco for the Miami Marathon. Only a 6 mile run, but I'm not up for 20 miles that is part of the Honolulu training. I don't think I need to do that to my body. Plus I have a chorus retreat that same day.
Tuesday is a definite 5-6 miles. Wednesday I hope to get up early enough to get in about 4-5 miles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you need to call me ...either home or cell....~A

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home