Tuesday, November 06, 2007

PA/USATF standings

It's not to often that I get to say that I'm first when it comes to sports. But right now, I am.

PA/USATF Standings

I have two more years in the 20-29 age division. After that, it gets much more difficult!

Look down at the 40-49 age division and you'll see Jeff "Ocean Beach" Johnston in 7th place and Jeff "Sacramento" Barbier in 13th place. That age division is very difficult and a big congratulations goes out to both of them!

There are only two more races (one was this past weekend) left on the schedule!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kent said...

Congrats - that is pretty impressive! Almost worthy of a non-break. :-)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Almost! I did the "Double Dipsea" yesterday. Not the official race, but the course. That's pretty tough!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home