Friday, January 06, 2006

The big 23 tomorrow!

In about 13 hours I'll be toeing the start line of a 23 mile run. Wow. Amazing how 3 miles seem liked a long distance only a 7 months ago. Of course I have many thoughts going through my head about how hard its going to be and how I might not be able to do it. I have a blister on the inside of one of my toes, my legs feel tired, I haven't slept well the past week, I have mold growing on the ceiling, I have a huge hole in my ceiling, I've been packing boxes...the list goes on and on.
Quick note on the living situation. Leak #1 in ceiling turned into hole in ceiling. Leaks #2 & #3 turned into moldy ceiling. This past week has been spent working with the apartment management company. Results: Moving Sunday afternoon, hiring 3 friends, two pick-up trucks, new apartment in Adam's Point (Oakland), one month free rent. Hopefully I'll be settled in by the end of next week. I think the hardest part will be working with Comcast to get my cable internet installed.
No worries...I'll make it...I will make it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In our house fast internet hook up is alwasy a top priority...lol

good luck with the run -I know you will do great! ~A

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home