Thursday, August 09, 2007

What is routine??

The past few days I feel like I just might be back into a regular running routine. Monday was a rest day since I ran 50k on Sunday. Tuesday a fast 6 miles around Lake Merritt. Wednesday another good 6 miles around Bay Farm Island. Seems like I'm getting back into decent weekly mileage. Of course I am totally busy Saturday and Sunday with chorus stuff, but I think I'll be able to still get in (dare I say!) a 20 miler this weekend.
I think I may have found a pacer, Paula (from Castro Valley). I ran into her on the trails at Skyline 50k and happen to come across her email in a mass email I received. I think tonight after hitting the trails for some needed hill work, I'll be working on my schedule for Rio del Lago. This probably should have been done about 4 months ago, but hey, last minute, under stress seems to really motivate me!
17 days until my next 50k! (or 9 days if I do Mike Palmer's run).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Routine is a relative term - good job on getting a bunch of runs in there and so close after your 50K.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Dane said...

now down to 13 days!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home