Sunday, July 29, 2007

2008...oh wait, it's still 2007!


Picture of my grandma and me after my run across Iowa.


So here I am thinking of my goals for 2008 and realize that I still have much to do in 2007!!

This coming Sunday I have the Skyline 50k. My first year anniversary of running ultra-marathons! In August 2006, Skyline 50k was my very first ultra marathon. Ever since I've been hooked! I'm excited to run it again because I know a few of the trails a little better. Not as much as I had hoped, but at least I'm not running in new territory!

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

I looked at your blog after I read the RAI comment on Amy's runner post. If you're from California, how did you decide to run across Iowa? It's an awesome idea!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Hi Renee, thanks for stopping by! I'm originally from Osage, IA (Northeast Iowa). You've heard of RAGBRAI?? I thought it would be cool to run instead of bike!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home