Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Another marathon?

Yes, I've already signed up to do another marathon! July 22, 2006 Gay Games VII in Chicago! I have put together a small team, "Just Six Guys" of local people that I know. Some are running the marathon, the half, 10k, and cycling. Should be a great time.
Now, I've been asked if I want to run the Napa Valley Marathon in March. March 5th to be exact, the day I turn 27. Wow, 27...that's hard to believe! The people I will be running with are people from my pace group in NAMTP. I need to decide soon because the field is only 2300 people and they do sell out. Hmm....

Monday night: 6 miles in 45:30. Getting faster!
Tuesday night: ??

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

You have a 4 month recovery before the July marathon, I say do it. It would be awesome to run a marathon on your birthday.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Hmmm...maybe, just maybe.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home