Tuesday, January 24, 2006

5 days!!!

Wow, 5 days to go. Last night I ran 6 miles @ 8:01 min/mi. I really did mean to slow down. I kept looking at my Forerunner and telling myself to slow down. I felt pretty good during the run. I noticed a few sore spots though. I'm going to take tonight off and spend the time streching. I woke up this morning with a sore lower back. I'll ice it for awhile tonight.

So the revised schedule now looks like this:
Tuesday: no running. Strech & ice legs & lower back
Wednesday: 3 miles SLOW, SLOW, SLOW
Thursday: travel to Miami! Go to bed as early as possible
Friday: Wake up at 5am, Maybe a short run??
Saturday: Wake up at 4am, OFF FEET and LOTS 'o WATER! Sleep EARLY!
Sunday: Wake up at 3:30am. Bus leaves at 5am for marathon.
Monday: Do whatever I want (if I can!)
Tuesday: lay on the beach and be as lazy as possible! Fly home that afternoon.

I'll do another post shortly of my goals for the marathon. Still looking at the weather and how my body is feeling.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooppsss... that was me....

Was wishing I was brave enough to come down and watch you - but that would require flying...lol.... and I would have to go by myself with the littlest one...not a good idea... cheering you on from here...~A

3:20 PM  
Blogger psbowe said...

Wish you lots of luck on the marathon! You'll rock, especially with those fast times lately.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home