Monday, May 16, 2005

Bay to Breakers Conquered!

LAST UPDATE: I placed 2771. I guess they left off the 1 on-line. I haven't been able to check on-line yet, but I'm in the Examiner! Woo Hoo! My goal was to place in the top 10,000 (to make the paper). Next year, my goal is to get in the top 1,000!

UPDATE: I placed 277th out 75,000...at the moment, they haven't updated all of the times yet, so it looks like I'm 277; I about fell out of my chair when I first saw that!) My official time was 1 hour 10 minutes and 36 seconds. Watch for the Monday SF Examiner, my name should be listed! www.baytobreakers.com

I did it! 12k in 1 hour 5 minutes. Now, that's not my official time, that's according to my watch. It took me 5 minutes just to reach the starting line and about 1 minute to get through the finishing gates. I even took a bathroom break at mile 4. I'll know my official time tomorrow. Now time to rest before tonight's OEBGMC performance at the Parkway Theater at 6pm!

1 Comments:

Blogger momma of 2 said...

Hey Brad - That's pretty good - 277th? Not bad!! Time is pretty good too! Computer is still down...getting frustrated... will talk to you soon!

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home