Tuesday, May 10, 2005

No running but...

Well, I wasn't able to run yesterday, class went until 9pm last night. I got my final back for my Business Law class, and I got Excellent written on it. My professor copied my final and gave it to everyone as an example of how they should have written theirs. A classmate of mine came up to me afterwards and said that I should be a lawyer; I was always questioning everything and got people flustered.
I'm debating whether or not to enter the Bay to Breakers race this Sunday. It's quite a large race and would be a good experience.

1 Comments:

Blogger momma of 2 said...

Enter the race....the experience will be good for you!!! YOU CAN DO IT! Besides.. you gotta work off that 4 pounds....like I have any room to talk! Have a great week!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home