Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New training started

I keep thinking that I'm going to have time to finish my race report...it'll happen.

Running:
Saturday 6 miles (2.5 hours volleyball in the afternoon)
Monday: 4 miles
Wednesday: 5 miles

Planned:
Friday: 3 miles
Saturday 8 miles

I've started my 24 week training plan for the Gay Games VII in Chicago. I'm throwing in a marathon March 5th. You know I thought, what the hell, why not run a marathon on my birthday. So, I'm actually completing a 5 week training program for the Napa Valley Marathon (3/5) while sticking to a 24 week training plan for GG VII.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lars said...

Yay! You did it. That is AMAZING!!! I just wanted to post a comment about how awesome you are. I didn't get to down when you were talking about the actual marathon.

I will join you as a marathoner SOME DAY. It's a long way off, but I haven't given up the dream at all!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Thanks Lars. There's still plenty of time to run a marathon...most people don't start until their 40's!

8:54 AM  
Blogger psbowe said...

Cool, that's an awesome bday gift to yourself, to run a marathon on your bday.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home