Tuesday, May 24, 2005

113.5 miles and counting

Put in 5 more miles last night at the gym. I get pretty hot running on the treadmill if I don't have a fan blowing on me. I have a couple of shirts that are suppose to "wick" the moisture away from my body. Well, they don't work unless you have a breeze. When you run on a treadmill, there's NO breeze! They don't put that on the tag!
Getting closer to the garage sale (June 12)! I will start to contact the people that said they had things to donate to setup a pickup point. If you want to donate, send me an email bniess@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger momma of 2 said...

Piece of advice...nothing works as it is advertised to....don't you watch the infomericals on TV???? LOL.... I mean really -have you seen the perfect pancake - have it - doesn't work, the thingy that is supposed to shell your hardboiled eggs....doesn't work, I could go on and on - maybe this is why Josh deleted HSN & QVC from the channel list? LOL...Have a great day - and keep running - you are doing awesome!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home