Monday, June 20, 2005

Week 2: 4 Miles

Saturday we did a 4 mile run (35:33). We had a new experience, RAIN! It's not suppose to rain in mid-June! Our group did really well; we came in 30 seconds early.
I bought new shoes Friday. 1/2 size smaller and one size more narrow. I also learned a new way of tying them so it doesn't cut-off the circulation in my foot yet still providing support for my ankle. Speaking of ankles and feet, my left ankle/foot is finally feeling better! I've been doing a few exercises to strengthen my foot and John has been great massaging them at night!
This weekend will be 5 miles! If you are interested in volunteering, we need people to hand out water (plus I receive $20 donation credit!) We will be in Walnut Creek this weekend if you are interested!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home