Tuesday, June 07, 2005

159.5 miles in 2 months!

Ran another 5 miles Monday night in 39 minutes! Something seems to have clicked because I'm running closer to 8 minute miles now. I think once I push the number of miles higher, I'll slow back down.

After two more generous donations, my total raised is $770! Only $2,230 more! After the garage sale on Sunday, June 12th (have mentioned that date before??), fundraising efforts will be in full swing! I am planning a couple of pool parties for the month of June. If you don't receive an invitation, that doesn't mean I have forgotten you, just send me an email!!

1 Comments:

Blogger momma of 2 said...

8 min mile - way to go Brad! You are doing pretty good - keep it up! Had a blast on vacation - will get pictures up soon...so check out the webpage.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home